BANNER-Megane_2_Classic.jpg Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
Hai dimenticato l'e-mail di attivazione?

Accesso con nome utente, password e durata della sessione

Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
Hai dimenticato l'e-mail di attivazione?
29 Aprile 2024, 15:57:56

Accesso con nome utente, password e durata della sessione
Statistiche Sito
utenti
Utenti in totale: 7631
Ultimo utente: poveraccio

Nuovi Utenti
Mese: 0
Settimana: 0
Oggi: 0
Statistiche
Messaggi in totale: 224694
Discussioni in totale: 13147
Online Oggi: 305
Presenze Massime Online: 936
(22 Gennaio 2020, 14:14:44)
Utenti online
Utenti: 0
Visitatori: 195
Totale: 195
Partner: GardusTech.com
https://www.gardustech.com
Convenzioni
Pagine: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next   Vai giù
  Invia questa discussione  |  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: Antenne di ricezione: AM/FM, TV, GPS, D.A.B.  (Letto 44996 volte)
0 utenti e 2 Utenti non registrati stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
Simply.the.Nenn
Senatore
Utente storico

٩๏̯͡๏)۶ 1.5Dci_90cv ٩๏̯͡๏)۶
Scollegato Scollegato

Eta': 43

Ringraziato: 427

« Risposta #10471: 09 Marzo 2008, 21:04:01 »

megste

Infiltrazioni...andrò sulla calearo, così sono un pò più sicuro.
Ho trovato un po di immagini in cui la montano.

Citazione
TheFinn
Got a new aerial for the Megane:

Will try to remove the original aerial tomorrow if weather permits, and check if there's any current reaching the antenna amplificator, plus naturally bolt in the new fin as well.
Didn't want one of those massive BMW-like generic shark fins they sell everywhere. The one above I believe is similar to the ones fitted to the Vel Satis with the navigation option. Except this one doesn't have radio+GSM+GPS connections but just a radio connection.

Citazione
renier
Does this have the same radio reception as the original one?
The original antenna is a lot longer and still it has a poor reception, as this one is a lot shorter, how is this solved, does it have a built-in signal amplifier?

Citazione
TheFinn
@renier: The original antenna and the new shark fin both have built-in amplifiers. Now that I've removed the original antenna I can say they're both even from the same manufacturer (Calearo)!
It's true that the shark fin's reception is poorer than that of the original due to its physical properties, but then on the other hand a college of mine has just the sort of a shark fin antenna on his new Saab 9-3 and has no problems with the quality of radio reception whatsoever, so I'm hoping that will be the case for the Megane as well.
Anyway, now I've fitted the new antenna so here are some pics.
First I removed the old one, noticed there was already some oxydisation in the antenna base so already that will have weakened the reception:

When I removed the connector to the antenna amplifier I noticed the connector had slightly oxydised as well. Funny as there were no signs of water leakages. Maybe it just gets damp from condensation between the roof panel and the roof lining, when the cavity gets alternately hot and cold depending on sunshine? Here are the connectors:

When I disconnected it I measured it for voltage with the radio on: 0V! After cleaning the spade connector with some electrical contact cleaner spray it started reading 12V, so the poor radio reception was probably just due to the amplifier not getting any "juice"!
Next I undid the antenna cable's connector at the C-post:

With the old antenna removed from the car I could compare the old (left) with the new (right):

Unfortunately the new antenna's cable is about 60 cm too short! Sad So I'll have to buy an extension cable on Monday before I can listen to radio with the new antenna...
Before fitting the new antenna I coated it's base with some special grease originally meant for battery terminals to keep them from corroding. It's supposed to be conductive so I guess it should work here, too, hopefullly preventing or at least delaying oxydisation:

Here a final shot of the new antenna fitted on the roof. Sorry for the blurry picture but hope you'll get the idea:

I'll post some notes on the quality of the reception once I get the extension cable.
Pagine: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next   Vai su
  Invia questa discussione  |  Stampa  

Vai a: